CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Our Schoolroom

Friday, April 30, 2010

.My prayers are with you Albertville, Alabama

Video of the Tornado damage is in next post below

Philippians 4:13 NIV
I can do everything through him who gives me strength


Isaiah 40:29 NIV
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak


Psalm 18:32-34 NIV
It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze.


Psalm 27:1 NIV
The Lord is my light and my salvation- whom shall i fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?


Isaiah 41:10 NIV
So do not fear for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand


1 Corinthians 10:13 NIV
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.


Isaiah 40:31 NIV
but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on the wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint


Psalm 5:11-12
But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You. For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield

Psalm 18:1-3,28,35
I will love You, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies.
For You will light my lamp; The LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your right hand has held me up, Your gentleness has made me great.


Psalm 20:1-5
May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble; May the name of the God of Jacob defend you;May He send you help from the sanctuary,And strengthen you out of Zion; May He remember all your offerings, And accept your burnt sacrifice.May He grant you according to your heart's desire, And fulfill all your purpose. We will rejoice in your salvation, And in the name of our God we will set up our banners! May the LORD fulfill all your petitions.


Psalm 23:1-4
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.He makes me to lie down in green pastures;He leads me beside the still waters.He restores my soul;He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil;For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.


Psalm 31:1-3,24
In You, O LORD, I put my trust;Let me never be ashamed; Deliver me in Your righteousness.Bow down Your ear to me,Deliver me speedily; Be my rock of refuge, A fortress of defense to save me.For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name's sake, Lead me and guide me.
Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the LORD.


Psalm 143:8-11
Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning,
For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You.
Deliver me, O LORD, from my enemies;In You I take shelter.Teach me to do Your will,For You are my God; Your Spirit is good.Lead me in the land of uprightness. Revive me, O LORD, for Your name's sake! For Your righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment