CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Our Schoolroom

Friday, May 6, 2011

Again I ask for your prayers for our area.

I need to ask for your prayers for our area, a year ago (almost to the day) it was the city I live in, this time it much much worse, so many live lost, and even more devastated. Here is a link to one of our states news channels website for info. http://www.whnt.com/   


I can only thank the lord for once again protecting my family, a huge oak tree fell just feet from my bedroom window where my 4 year old son (who has autism) and I had been sleeping just minutes before. I had just grabbed him and put him outside my bedroom into the hall, as I turned around to grab blankets to cover my children with I heard a loud cracking sound. I looked up and saw the tree falling and dove on top of my youngest 2 while holding my bedroom door shut. It landed on the boat, but missed our 2 trucks by less than 2 feet, it missed the house my 4ft7in. We were lucky, so many more were not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment