I've been going through my blog, getting rid of old posts. This year I really want to blog more about what we are doing. I've also been updating my website. Google has been updating their sites, and for some reason my links on my website are all showing up weird, and my pages are all messed up. I've also been working on our Church school's new site. Grant and I are also redecorating our school room. My dear hubby surprised me this week with 3 new desks for the boys. He got me a 3rd big wood desk with 4 drawers back in the spring. It's where I work one on one with the boys. It is sooo much bigger and better than the plastic one we were using. I have two desks where my desktop PC is, and I can just roll my chair (without getting up) back and forth. Now I've just got figure out where to put everything. I post new pictures later this week!! OH and if you noticed I went ahead and changed the name of my blog to our new church schools name since I'll be posting info for the families we cover on here. Here's the info about our new name. https://sites.google.com/site/markisaacacademy/home/about-our-school-name. Well that's it for today, I'm tired we just got back from a memorial service Hospice held to remember all the people that passed from January through June. My Daddy, and my Grandmothers cousin who was also my school teacher (4th grade) and someone I cared dearly for.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I need to be able to reach you about homeschooling but the number for Mark Isaac Academy doesnt work. please email me. I sent my money order and attendance forms in but the money order still hasnt been cashed.
ReplyDeleteI need to be able to reach you about homeschooling but the number for Mark Isaac Academy doesnt work. please email me. I sent my money order and attendance forms in but the money order still hasnt been cashed.
ReplyDelete